VMS 0.00% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

Fish…Why on earth would u ruin your credibility by telling...

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    Fish…Why on earth would u ruin your credibility by telling outright lies! I DID NOT sell out at 6 c and u damn well know it!!!!! Why would u lie? Is this a tree shake? Are u part of it???U present like you know, But there is one thing baffling me… Volume has been low… and the share price has receded. Why is it that people such as yourself and those feeding you and others such as Charlie invest your information aren’t buying up millions of shares around the 13 to 14c mark?? This just doesn’t make any sense! Our share price should be much higher than what it is. VMS has been known to be a leaky ship, and that could be used for either good or Evil!We all know who would be ripping off Mum and dad investors such as us if it IS a tree shake! Im at a loss… things just aren’t adding up! Hopefully all will be reviewed imminently! In the meantime fish, u too are going on ignore, I DO NOT deal with liars and cheats! Something here just isn’t adding up! No wonder the share price is being manipulated so heavily! LIARS and CHEATS, and you fish have just proven yourself to be one of them! Good riddance!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $182.0K 9.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 10391652 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1767037 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.