VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

You still don't get it do you "miner"? - you are just a pawn in...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    You still don't get it do you "miner"?
    - you are just a pawn in their political game... the environment is just a platform as all of you do not know the real issues...
    (I could teach you all as on top of 2 degrees in chem. technology and engineering I have studied environmental science for 14 years and taught some of the activists of international organisation about the real issues... as they also engaged in vandalism without the knowledge of the real issues... and guess what eg the boss of this organisation give up the vandalism and joined the industry group while the other 2 are now teaching at universities including ........)
    while the guru was attempting for 10 years to get into politician 'job' to just masquerade around and the only achievement ? he vandalize an attempt for carbon pricing and eg for how many years your "professor' of vandalism is trying to jump into politics from the vandalism of the productive businesses??

I am glad that you are improving from 2 words trolling to 5 ... just provide and English translation with it please and get a life as wasting your life on the dole trolling is not the job for a real man!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $93.27K 4.882M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 11825157 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 461503 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.