WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

first sighting of OBJs first (or second) Integrated Product, page-185

1. 4,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12465
    just a summary of announcements from the last 3-4 months

Term Sheet Executed for First Integrated Product
    our 1st integrated product, genoptics spot pen launched at Singapore airport. is now taken centre stage on sk 11's Tmall page. royalties for every product paid upfront.

OBJ Technology at CES
    both the olay facenavi smart wand with smartphone skin analysis software and sk 11 smart bottle were introduced in early January. been suggestions that both will be launched later this year.

Term Sheet signed for next generation Olay Product
    The new Magnetic Infuser, which incorporates OBJ’s newest multi-active technology, will continue the expansion of Olay’s highly successful Magnemask product initiative after it was launched across Asia, the USA and Australia during 2017 and 2018. The new Infuser is expected to move quickly into production.

summary of new releases of our products over the last few months

magnamask was released into Watsons stores early this year. had opening in Malaysia and also available in other asian countries

copied from smac's post
    What we have now are three distinct Powered Infusers each one specifically optimised for a one cream only. Take a look :

What we see here are 3 different micro-array configurations producing different magnetic fields optimised to enhance penetration of the specific creams. The two new coloured devices even have their own names which is revealed in some of the wording on the product pages :

finally, things to look forward to : we have been told that several integrated packaging products are being worked on, with 1 to be released in the 1st half of this year. we have the 4c to be released within a month and with the activity seen above, I expect a solid result (as I have previously stated).  

our sp has been steady over the last 6 months but eventually, with the results achieved lately, the tipping point will have to reached soon. hopefully a successful remainder of 2019 to come. (IMO)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.