GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

First stocks! Chose GXY.., page-16

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    When you climb to a mountain summit, you will usually encounter a number of valleys along the journey, there will be clouds that obscure your view of the top, so don't panic if you see the share price retreating a few times. No one can give you an an accurate figure on how high this stock is going to go. You will see all sorts of predictions on here, some which seem crazy and often based on a persons 'hunch' and not much else. On the other hand if someone had told me 15 months ago when the share price was hovering at close to 3 cents, that the share price today would have been over 50 cents, then I would have thought they were crazy too! If I had of known, I would have taken out a half million dollar share loan and definitely not sold half my shares off at 10.5 cents! There are so many unforeseen circumstances with investing in shares. The main threats to this stock right now are: the general state of the world wide economy (and who knows what that is going to do), an oversupply in Lithium (probably at least 5 years away if at all) or a superior battery technology that doesn't use lithium (which would more than likely )take several years if that were to happen).
    Beyond the above mentioned, there are so many positives (as outlined in airconditioners post) and there is no way I'm climbing off this mountain for at least another 12 months. I believe there there is along way to go. How high is the summit? Well that's half the fun, guessing!
    Last edited by optimistic: 13/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.