GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

No matter what anyone tells you, no one is an authority on...

1. 698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18

No matter what anyone tells you, no one is an authority on trading. Some are better than others and they all have the possibility to lose. But in my experience (and it is limited) We will see GXY price atleast match prices of the past peaks and higher, they have good strategy and Mr Tse has my full confidence.
    Growing lithium demand worldwide and legislation forcing EVs production will be big factors in GXY growth. I have been keeping a close eye on modest oversupply predictions for 2019 and a stabilisation of price. And have decided that if GXY haven't secured a larger portion of the market by then I will be exiting. I think it is important to have an exit strategy that suits your lifestyle/commitments early on. And gives you time to plan other investments strategies. If you would like to invest more heavily I recommend waiting your patients for moments like we have just seen (dropping SP without any change in fundimentals) and there will be more of them. Other factors that could cause me to sell are A change in director, bad debt, bad DFS reports, damning drill results,or a new competitive battery technology. Just my humble opinion hope it helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.