FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

First Substantial Shareholder - Farjoy, page-4

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I have been reading about Fonty and if I have the right person he has been described as someone that can talk the ears off a field of corn. This was intended as a compliment as those that succeed as lawyer do enjoy the sound of their own voices.

My understanding from Mr Robertson outing is as follows

1. Farjoy provided HC (and only HC as FAR as we know) the reasons for their investments. These reasons were based on information the market already had but put logically and well. The timing of the purchases seems ok to me based on my limited understanding as what would happen to the share price if they came along and put down one purchase for 136m shares on the 27/8. Also like us the longer the drilling took place the more confidant we all became.

2. I do not believe FAR and Cath endorsed Mr Robertson statements, but just provided the information to all shareholders, otherwise those on HC could be considered the insider traders. We should not read anything more into Cath providing Mr Robertson's statement to all shareholders.

3. It is better to be up front and explain yourself rather than have people talking about you as if you have done something wrong. As a Barrister the last thing you need is your ethics to be questioned, worse still publicly on HC. If I was in Mr Robertson position and not a barrister I would not have provided the statement as insider trader is difficult to prove and based on the information we have I do not believe in any way that Farjoy is an insider any more than those on HC that pickup the phone and speak to Cath.

4. I have great faith in the management team at FAR and do not believe they would do anything that is questionable in any way. To date they are providing shareholder benefits with the value of our shares increasing to 8c. If there are insiders where did they get the information FAR? I don't think so, and if I did would not invest in FAR.

good luck all and keep the posts and info coming.

I even enjoy reading the trolls posts, he is so funny.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 50.0¢ $2.305K 4.609K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17688 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 88712 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.