FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Haven't seen mentioned here, that I have read, but one of the...

1. 2,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    Haven't seen mentioned here, that I have read, but one of the obvious possibilities is that Farjoy have bought and are holding the shares on behalf of a third party?
    Don't think for a minute that this doesn't happen all the time.
    Now who would be buying and want to have a holding but not wanting to reveal their identity?
    Any party that may want to launch a takeover would want a blocking shareholding in excess of 10%?
    Any party who truly knows what is down there?
    Both of there above.
    Which parties might that be. Let you make the list!
    Probably completely wrong again, but not hard to join the dots.
    Don't believe for a minute this crap about Farjoy making an announcement out of the 'goodness of their heart'. They are shoring up there defense in case they come under heat. Don't believe for a minute the crap in the announcement about L6, long term investment, stong leadership, bla bla bla
    Could be they are an independent party taking an independent punt but I think unlikely.
    Buying spree is totally consistent with either Farjoy being in the 'know' or acting for a third party who is truly in the 'know' and wants a substantial shareholding or a blocking shareholding.
    If it was somebody only taking a punt they would stay under the 5% by spreading the holding amongst multipule entities thereby avoiding having to disclose.
    If you want a blocking sharholding you need to have the holding in one entity so you have to disclose.
    Lets see if the buying continues.
    GLTA.
    Last edited by 34232: 22/09/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.