FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

First Substantial Shareholder - Farjoy, page-9

1. 2,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    Thanks for the comments

My view sees Farjoy as a welcomed vote of confidence from "patient capital" and I have noticed from studying each of the trades over past few weeks that the buyers have been "big big share parcels" not he usual micro trader in these stocks.

I think the comopelxion of the new shareholder group is one of patient capital.

Also the CEOs coterie group from the last Potters private placement would be well happy their money has doubled and would be thoroughly convinced this is a winner and will stick with it.

The CEO may be able to go back to the Potters well and sell another 6 % or so with a lot less discount to the average weighted price.

Wouldn't hurt the cost overruns to get the money soon after any good news seeing Kenya is still on hold.

Nobody discussed the security incidents in the tourist part of Lamu basin or should I say the invasion by 50 or so Somalian rebels shooting up all and sundry in the major tourist town.

I think it more that a little remiss of management to offer no information or comment to shareholders other the a "security incident"

Oh well this will just take a little time until Kenyan Government puts a wet blanket on it all and deploys some troops to these oil rich areas or gets out of Somalia.

Everybody is keen for the oil as farjoy says.

Rum jungle it takes me back to my late twenties - those were the days.

warm regards

HomeAles

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.