AIM 2.90% 33.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

First real test of that announcement to the market on the 14th...

1. 585 Posts.
    First real test of that announcement to the market on the 14th being the target date of completion of the box cut. Truth be told I suspect that this will be delayed (again). What will be critical will be how this is communicated. If AIM runs true to form and go silent any punch drunk holders will simply dump their shares ... the best thing they could do is release an announcement on Monday stating that this target will not be met and advise where things are at with supporting evidence (ie: photos).

Of course what would be nice would be the management to meet this target for a change.

Another point is the seemingly strong demand from that South American smelter who's signed offtakes with AIM to secure further supplies of zinc by taking an equity position within a Peruvian company (refer to my last post). Interesting in as much as (a) there is still clearly robust demand for concentrate from smelters and (b) shores up the argument of offtaker supported finance (which in the current climate will be far less catastrophic for AIM than borrowing in the open market and/or issuing more equity)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $69.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 33.5¢ $107.7K 319.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11593 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 40283 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.