MTL 0.00% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

First time poster :) - Reasons for CAD

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hey all first time HC poster, and totally new to trading! I have picked up a small package of CAD at 0.005 and I guess I just wanted to understand the basics a bit better and see if you guys could pick out the flaws in my understanding of what I think i know...I am so new to this, and may have a lot of info wrong so please go easy

And if you have any key points as to why we should be excited, or why we should be worried,  I would love to hear

Key articles ive pulled my info from:
    - http://www.nextsmallcap.com/cad-start-lithium-drilling-near-tesla/
    - http://investingnews.com/daily/reso...ting/lithium-investing/top-lithium-producers/
    - http://investingnews.com/daily/reso...esting/clayton-valley-nevada-lithium-hotspot/
    - http://finfeed.com/juniors/cad/caeneus-run-rule-lithium-play/20160426/
    - http://investingnews.com/daily/reso...um-investing/top-lithium-producing-countries/

- Tesla and Faraday Futures both have factories positioned in Nevada, which is great for any lithium mines in that area. Tesla have said that they want to source their supply from North America, but i think they have looked down in Mexico and South America.

- With Teslas factory opening next week, there is a lot of hype going on as to what 'could' happen.

- Currently there is only 1 lithium producing mine in Northern USA, owned by Albemarle who are a SuperPower in Lithium Because of this location, there are a load of other junior mining companies trying to establish themselves in that area (good chance of hitting it):

CLAYTON VALLEY
    Pure Energy Minerals (TSXVE)
    Nevada Sunrise Gold (TSXV:NEV)
    Alix Resources (TSXV:AIX)
    Nevada Energy Metals (TSXV:BFF,)
    Lithium X (TSXV:LIX)
    Ashburton Ventures (TSXV:ABR)
    Cypress Development (TSXV:CYP)
    Sienna Resources (TSXV:SIE)
    Noka Resources (TSXV:NX)
    Matica Enterprises (CSE:MMJ)

OUTSIDE CLAYTON
    Dajin Resources (TSXVJI)
    Eureka Resources (TSXV:EUK)
    Ultra Lithium (TSXV:ULI)
    Caenus Minerals Limited (ASX:CAD)

- from some research it looks like PURE ENERGY MINERALS and DAJIN are in good standing, but i'm not sure what stage they are in the mining process (need to do more research).

- CAD now has 4 sites in the area, 3 of which are brine liquid based and 1 that is clay. Chances that Li will be found in 1 of the 4 sites are good as they are in the same georich lithium area that Albermarle are already making heaps of $$$ in (net sales of $508.8M in 2015)

(
    Lida Valley - existing - drilling to start soon
    Muddy Mountains - existing - waiting on sample results
    Scottys South - new
    Columbus Marsh - new
    )

- results for the Lida gravity survey are in, but were still waiting on an announcement regarding starting to drill but the Lida drilling should commence very very soon.

- We are currently just waiting on the Muddy Mountain sample results.

- I can only find 2 ASX companies that are trying to set up in Nevada, CAD and SOC (Sovereign Gold Company)

- It seems that the man running the show for CAD is Steven Elliot and has a great track record, hes been expanding CAD and is now over in Nevada for a couple of weeks trying to drive CADs holdings and maybe even try and secure some business?

Questions I have:
    - Have Albermarle signed up with Tesla/Faraday?

- Am I correct to be excited about CAD because:
    ⋅ they are 1 of a few ASX listed companies in the Nevada region? (im not sure how many there are)

⋅ the 4 locations are close enough to Silver Peak Mine (Albermarle's) that chances are high we will hit Lithium, and we are outside of Clayton Valley because Albermarle own the water rights in that area?

⋅ Albermarles technique of evaporation ponds for the brine solition is a bit older and slower than more modern techniques?

⋅ they are so close to Tesla/Faraday? I wonder about this because, all of the mentioned company's above are also in the region, and maybe I have this wrong, but is this not a lot of companies to be digging fo Lithium in 1 region?  - If all the above companies hit lithium and start producing, is that bad? or is that fine for the demand that is expected to come

Just roughly:
    - If CAD started drilling now, how long till the would have the next set of results?
    - After drilling, what is the next step before kicking off full production mining?
    - How long would it take to from now, to get to making monies?
    expected to come?

Thanks for reading and GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.85K 1.425M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
114 405394351 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 26593791 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 2649999
Last updated 13.07pm 07/05/2024 ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.