TRI 0.00% 3.6¢ trivarx ltd

First trial program successful!, page-16

1. 6,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4382
    I think you are not reading the announcement correctly. Yes, it successfully identify only 1 person who under-report his/her condition. BUT, it also confirmed a few others who are correctly identified to be 'at risk' category. If some of those were to also attempt to under-report, MEB would have netted them as well. It would worry me if some of those who did not under-report were not picked up by MEB. If that was the case, I will dump. If anything, all those in the 'at risk' category were picked up. And that will stand MEB in good stead. And another point that the report did not mention which it should. It should state how much those 66 staff diagnosis would have cost the company via the traditional way as compared to MEB. I know that MEB is much cheaper. And if at a much cheaper price, it can achieve what the traditional diagnosis would, that in itself would put it in the winner circle.

By the way, this success means a bigger roll out in this company. One successful trial is certainly not enough but it is good enough to put a line under the risk factor of this company. As more successful trial is announced and more roll out follows, the company will become profitable due to its low cost structure. I will be putting my shares in the bottom drawer for now. It has ticked all the boxes so far.
    Last edited by fattchoi: 31/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $1.92K 53.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 175227 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 1018653 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.