AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

first wave farm in aus - not algae related

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Good video on the difficulties faced by renewables in australia especially with the changing political landscape with our new truthful prime minister...

Of particular interest is the 6 year drawing board for this company and they aren't expecting to complete their wave farm until 2015.

Sorry if you all think this is irrelevant, but it draws parallels to aeb... Remember Rome wasn't built in a day and neither will sustainable energy.

On another note, a lot of you have been dismissing aeb because they have suddenly changed course, or gone a different direction... To those people in my humble naive opinion I think you haven't been paying enough attention over the last two years... This product was always a viable option. For me the ability to produce biomass and feedstock for the livestock industry has always been a huge drawer. A large portion of the worlds food is fed to cattle and whatnot, this is a waste to me, and if we could give that food to the hungry instead and give the cattle algae biofeed we could go a long way to fixing hunger.

On that point this is why this new announcement is good, algae is a fantastic source of nutrients and energy... Hence there focus on Asia with there announcements. Why would anyone stubbornly stick to biofuel and nothing else when we have a short term better opportunity to get revenue flowing.

Algae tec has never been primarily about energy creation... That's why they have a separate entity algae energy... This has always been about a way of creating the most efficient way to grow and harvest algae for different purposes.

I feel like I'm pointing out the obvious, but it seems to have been missed recently...

Anyway all my opinion DYOR, and happy holidays everyone :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.