AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Sorry for the wall of text ahead. Sdaji sometimes I feel like...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Sorry for the wall of text ahead.

Sdaji sometimes I feel like you look at the world through a very narrow sieve and see only what you want, its a very selfish attitude you approach things with. While i commend your scepticism on all things that you can't light directly on fire to power your motor car and you do ask the right questions in many instances... just too often and too vehemently. Maybe its the youth in me that adds to my optimism with things like this, but I for one like to look into the future at something that will be useful for my neices and nephews, and perhaps my children. You have an archaic view on the world, its understandable... mumpsimus is a powerful doctrine that clouds us all. Yes maybe aeb is one of those things that is a pie in the sky... but your continue denial and deference of facts are astounding.

Cows can eat grass? thats great... what about the large portion that are fed grain feed... lets feed them cows grain so we can eat the meat... meanwhile people are starving and would love to eat that grain! I'm being simplistic i know, but it seems thats all you can process usually.

So your saying that algae tec is now in a position where it is going to absolutely flood the market with something that was once rare? Algae tec is going to turn tinned lamb tongue into classic chicken or tinned fish? and you are still harping on as this as a problem? if it becomes so cheap and readily available wouldnt that allow them to perhaps... i don't know... use that towards biofuels in the future when they have the scale?

http://www.nutritioncare.com.au/about-us/our-history perhaps a brief reading of nutrition cares history and you can tell us all why Professor Brighthope (is his name too optimistic for your liking?) was swindled by algae tec and co just like the rest of us are being? The first post-graduate course in nutrition in Australia was developed by this man where he lectured for 25 years... but let me guess.. thats just academic drivel and he has no real life experience i spose?

As for your other post regarding "But, without knowing how much they can sell at farm gate prices, or how much they will drop the farm gate price to, or how what the cost of production is, none of us can say anything for sure. We can only choose to trust management... good luck if that's your strategy!"

Indicative wholesale prices for the Chlorella and B-Carotene are currently
    $16,000 and up to $90,000 per tonne, respectively. The algae is 100% used
    as the product. A healthy gross margin on revenue is anticipated as capital
    costs are expected to be in the vicinity of $7,000 per tonne....

hmmmmmm so capital costs are below the current wholesale price... or farm gate prices if that makes it simpler for you. But sure... aeb and management are lying to you, they convinced SESL to lie to us all and risk there number of accreditations. your just taking the 24.50 supermarket price and extrapolating that as a distractor to whats really going on. if you wanted to do that we would be looking at $245000 per tonne, however the numbers in the announcement are significantly below that. Anyway i'm beginning to ramble because there is so many inconsistent and ill-thought out points you raise in everyone of your posts.

You embody the very thing i despise about so called investors and the whole monetary system (along with the political system)... every body wants a quick and easy ride and the adrenaline of outsmarting or outwitting somebody on the market gives you kicks. No body can look at life objectively over there whole period, let alone the life period of the planet. but sure, who cares once we are dead and gone... whatever happens won't affect us. selfish... absolutely selfish.

Aburbe: straight from the announcement they mention its a short term outlook. if management hadn't done this sdaji and co would be berating them for being stubbornly set on biofuels and would rather them sink and burn than be adaptable to their situation.

And sdaji i look forward to you picking select phrases and sentences i've used to justify your rebuttal to this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.