MVL 12.5% 0.7¢ marvel gold limited

Please post here any commendation on the current share price for...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Please post here any commendation on the current share price for the week.

At the start of initial Tuesday Trading, we saw:

- Buy orders as high as 0.37, with many orders trading over 0.32 during the opening/morning, pre 11:30;
    - I expect the price to drop slightly for another few hours, as holders wishing to exit come online ( though as I type this the price dropped to 0.32 then back up to 0.35), hence, stabilisation might end quicker than expected;
    - Evening stabilisation expected;
    - My current minimum estimate SP value is at around $0.7
    - Without being conservative, I have a SP value of $1.5+ AFTER mining license is granted

Letter from management detailing key points:

- Analyst coverage to be posted on the website from Pulse Markets (Chris Baker), Palladion Partners (David Greenwood) and RM Research (Guy Le Page).

- Not only does Chilalo have a very large proportion of coarse flake graphite (> 180 microns), it has demonstrated through testwork conducted by China Gold that it has market-leading expandability

A key point to ponder one:
    - Soon after listing, we expect to make our application for a mining licence at Chilalo which is expected to be granted in the coming months. This should allow us to finalise any agreement we are able to reach with China Gold / CNBM and set Graphex on the path to developing and constructing a world-class graphite mine in Tanzania. Given the proposed small-scale operation, Graphex anticipates a rapid development timeline that could see it become one of the first ASX-listed graphite projects to production.

Good Luck to All Traders

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $6.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $6.542K 934.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1255671 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 898889 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.