MVL 0.00% 0.8¢ marvel gold limited

Agreed, however, with not one, but two MOU, it is highly...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Agreed, however, with not one, but two MOU, it is highly unlikely that a slip or fall should occur. I am still seeing some large punters dumping but it seems to be chewed up quickly.

Phill Hoskins represents the company astonishingly, and if he is able to keep the market up to date with progress sufficiently, we should hopefully sustain a steady rise in the SP. SYR provides a good example, unlikely we will be able to match that, though, with projections, I see us being in production within 24 months. In fact, we could have construction phase completed as soon as the end of this year.

With a new company, comes fresh sentiment, and that can be seen by the reluctance to sell, and the demand to buy. A roughly 1:5-7 ratio is ridiculous, and once punters stop selling, e should be able to maintained a steady rise to 40c+ by the end of the week.

It is nice to see a company with a detailed plan and a rough estimate of time-frame. If we can just get a mining license, we should be good to go. That is the only hurdle I see us facing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 934623 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 395956 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.