CRX 0.00% 0.0¢ crestal petroleum limited

I was lucky enough to buy this company as a seed investor 12...

1. 50 Posts.
    I was lucky enough to buy this company as a seed investor 12 months ago and topped up in the upcoming IPO.
    'As of 24 March 2016, FirstWave has secured an additional total contract value this financial year of $4.7 million comprising of telco platform licence fees, customised virtual next generation firewall solutions and professional services. The blended average life of these contracts were typical of telco term contracts averaging 22 months.'
    FCT has exceeded everything it set out to achieve!
    Revenue is growing quickly & strongly and I think there will be announcements that will support any premium on the IPO price at 20c- which I think will happen. This company will have a strong annuity income. Look at the quality on the board and latest addition to their team, ex Microsoft & Apple directors.
    Its different to many of the other techs that have listed - this has revenue, revenue is growing, long contract with Telstra & in discussion with overseas Telcos
    Buy to invest not trade as I believe it will reward you in the medium to long term

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.