Sorry, but saying "We did not find documentary or testimonial...

1. 1,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Sorry, but saying "We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence of political bias" means there was no documentary evidence of political bias, nor was anyone able to provide testimony of political bias. To keep it simple for you, it means they have absolutely no evidence to show there was political bias.

And I agree having subpoena power is important, and if there was wrong-doing, i'm all for an investigation. BUT I do note Trumps recent insistence that people ignore subpoenas. I'm all for subpoena's being issued and an investigation, but everyone ignoring the subpoena in the Ukraine impeachment need to come forward, rather than following Trumps demands.

It MUST go both ways. Investigate both sides of it, drain the swamp from both sides. If anyone is undermining the integrity of the US system, they must be held to account. You cannot having whataboutism, if there is evidence, it should be investigated and parties should not be trying to hide by refusing subpoenas, or taking it to the courts to try to hide it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.