BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

fish the fish, page-14

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Some Guy yes the standard of reporting is basic but who are they trying to impress, most holders have only the basic rudiment understanding of geology. Seen to many companies trying to put out reports that only a few really understand what the out come means and investors panic sell eg KAR plug and abandon at posiedon drilling release, market panics not understanding and a lot sell out sp drops %40 then climbs straight back. What a few forget is Buy is small company flying by the seat of its pants comparing it others is hard, how many other small oilers are only as good as its last well (most)! For me the money being poured into the surat basin alone gives excitement surat basin is one of of Australia most exciting onshore areas and experencing stellar growth.

Lovecc to me you while your due dilligence and being critical of a company is fine but to me its really more apt to a emerging producer not a junior explorer which is certainly easier to pick holes in thats why the rewards are extremely high and so are the risks as most would know and buy into understanding then hence buying early and selling up towards drilling and being free carried into the drill.

P>S hello Phil and GB good to see you again been a while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.785K 446.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2305345 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6405399 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.