BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

Lovecc, mate what can I say have a look around the ASX and I...

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Lovecc, mate what can I say have a look around the ASX and I could name 30+ companies that would make your little complaint about dates seem like a positive not that its an excuse, By the way its on each. While releasing P10 to me is enough as anyone who has followed the oil and and gas industry realize that the possibilities and success rate of drilling what P10 means and can work out what p50 and p90 would be. This the sharp end of the sword of the market where those who know the high risk know the rewards and know how to play the game. You go back to nov dec last year to KAR the high risk play that only a few intrepid souls where there to load up at $1.64.

To me Buy now represents that sort of opp again this end of the market does not represent the mums and dads this is for serious players, only ones that know the risk that can play the game. If its all to much and you are unhappy there are plenty of other companies to buy into. I don't mind people who pick faults and point out mistakes but in doing this to by bringing up the question we must also seek the answers ourselves by ringing and questioning, we cannot raise these questions without finding the answers to these ourselves. Mate cause I can tell you at this level information is King and information tranlates to cash as you have information that gives you edge. Lovecc probe, ask, but also look for answers yourself as some may know but won't give there edge away to anyone. Good luck and don't lose sight of the prize which is make money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.785K 446.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2305345 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6405399 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.