MAY 11.5% 2.3¢ melbana energy limited

fish, page-4

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    I don’t think anyone is doubting your statement about Cuba , I am acutely aware of what the company needs to do.
    Markets havent bought possibilities in this sector for a elong time. Especially ASX, lock that into the previous history and you have a tidal wave of negative sentiment and headwinds against us,
    The stock is priced at 1.2c to buy and 1.1c to sell.....which fully reflects your sentiment and some of mine
    Little hard to understand your sentiment though It’s buy and held , however with your verbiage of 50% chance of going to tits up..
    Always said 2018 is the year they need to prove their metal, so we are both in the same mind set there.
    I don’t think there is a lot of back slapping on here for the bods tbh....I have at times been critical of them on here and in emails sent to them. However I do see a really good picture here if they are being honest and I do possibly know how long things take in this sector, possibly better than most.
    We need to dual list... I am sure on this, however only on the news of definitive progress and drilling plans in Cuba Nothing less.. that in itself with the massive headline numbers of conventional resources will have AIM or TSX taking large interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $77.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.3¢ $124.0K 5.095M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2808380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 339712 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.