AAR 5.13% 8.2¢ astral resources nl

I've only ever spoken to the company once for a clarification on...

1. 2,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    I've only ever spoken to the company once for a clarification on something (can't remember what now).

I don't see too much point in it because apart from providing some clarification of information here and there they can't (and shouldn't) give info out that isn't available in the reports.

Also the information is all out there as far as I can see, I'm just annoyed with the timing and manner in which it has been disseminated - but maybe I'm just shooting the messenger.

The reality imo is that the fundamental outlook for this stock has changed compared to earlier this year and this is due to events/occurrences beyond managements control.

Those things are:
    * processing of remaining 50kt ore producing less gold than expected
    * east mandilla bedrock extensions proving lower grade than hoped making overall grade and size not that compelling for development
    * no suprise RMS style bonanza intersects at Mandilla in this years drilling
    * koongie metallurgy proving more challenging and time consuming than anticipated
    * zinc prices falling from highs a year ago of $2.00 to current levels around $1.10.

And thats enough from me on the topic or I'll start to sound like a repetitive downramper which isn't my intent, just to offer one view on the info at hand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.004(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $76.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $122.9K 1.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88607 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 79321 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.