VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Fishing for nice positives about VEC, page-42

1. 5,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    Josh, stop trying to defend the indefensible, JB was the leader of the pack with VEC 2 yrs ago, and he left the entity in a parlous situation.

As you know, I have defended JB in the past, but no more, the destruction of share holders wealth can no longer be accepted, he is a rogue train wreck across so many entities its not funny .

I have no opinion on the current crew, yes they are having a crack, but what other alternative do they have apart from the obvious ?

I did my DD on VEC, that drill hole diagram was one of the tools that convinced me to get in, the last thing I thought would happen was they could not get finance over the line...............hmmm what happened to that finance package that was set up, then withdrew mysteriously, FT wasnt it ? No plausible explanation apart from.............."..they didnt have the funds at the time "............lol.lol.lol

I wont be contacting management....................a waste of my time as the trust is BLOWN !

I sincerely hope this gets back on board, if only to allow the poor suffering retail Mum and Dad investor like you , me and thousands of others a life line and a choice to stay or leave but I wont be holding my breath, it is what is unfortunately.................JOB DONE !

GLTAH AIMHO
    Last edited by beisha: 08/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.