VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Fishing for nice positives about VEC, page-6

1. 1,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    We are sitting on a huge resource. I don't understand the negative people. It is a well known fact that investing in mining is one of, if not the biggest risk an investor can take. It can take between 5 and 10 years for a discovery to become a working mine. During this time there are usually many highs and lows in SP and and sad sack investors who think they are going to get a big and fast return. They can whinge,wine, whinny, neigh or moo but it won't change a thing. Financiers are not going to rush into putting up their cash and do speedy deals because someone is impatient. I believe if management have nothing to announce, it's because there is no change since past announcements, they should stay silent. Whoever Vec is talking too, will want all discussions to be confidential, as they have competitors to their business. I am ready to buy up when a deal is done,i know it will happen and i'm prepared to wait for as long as it takes. The best positive i read on here is that the negative sad sacks who complain and insult the management team say they will sell out as soon as Vec comes off hold, that's good because this site forms part of the company profile which smart investors should read as well as other research. So thinking of the positives, The management team could end up with supportive shareholders, Positive feedback here and a good solid company in time. For me i am hoping for mining to start within the next 3 years, that's right 3 years because i don't ever expect a return on any of my investments until the hard stuff is done. The thing i like about the management team is they appear to have spent six months on whatever deal they are working on. They have not given up and continue to work hard for what appears to be negative shareholders, for a positive outcome for all. After saying all this i don't think that many positive people will post anything positive here because it will just attract personal attacks from the many negative people who just seem to like talking down the company, shooting down anyone who his positive, and throwing around personal insults.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.