VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Can you lot just shut the hell up. This is a discussion site for...

1. 1,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Can you lot just shut the hell up. This is a discussion site for this stock. There's a difference between discussion and arguing. The rules say be respectful. It is an open forum for holders and non holders. We want non holders to buy in don't we ?. It may appear to be a dog to some at the moment who are not privvy to what is going on behind the scene. We all hope that management work out some deal or arrangement with some entity out there. In a previous post i wrote that whoever is involved in negotiations with VEC will want all discussions and negotiations be kept confidential, as financiers have competitors who they don't want to know what they are up to.
    So what if whipped c is not a holder, He/she, has stated that they may buy in, if and when this thing comes off hold, also adding many things of value to this forum Yes there are people who only see problems, never a solution. There are people who blame the leadership for everything. And if you hold this stock and think you know more than anyone else, or think you are some kind of an expert, well what can i say, You chose to buy in. If you do not hold this stock because you think your some kind of an expert, you wont feel so clever if this gets off the ground. When i bought my shares in vec it was partly based on the content of this site which was positive, OH how i wish i had just listened to the experts, Have a nice day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.