fishing stories

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Have noticed there are some on this forum that love to dabble a line. I don't so much anymore, due to work/familial commitments but can't wait until my young boy is at an age, 3 now so only couple years, imo, where we can go on fishing adventures. I have accumulated a massive pile of Western Angler and Fishing Western Australia over the years, so have some good spots around my state to fish and camp. Would like some other ideas if any can share on good spots to go fish with kids and camp if necessary, anywhere in Australia.

Did a lot of Bream fishing when I was early twenties, absoultely serene along the Swan River, and been part of half a dozen Swanfish comps. My most memorable catches to date include: 1.6KG Black Bream in East Perth near an old power station!, Tailor as long as my arm in Kalbarri, and whiting nearly as fat as my arm and longer than your big size tackle box in East Fremantle, tell me about your greatest catches, it doesn't need to be your biggest, just your fondest memeories of fishing.

p.s You are aloud to exagerate!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.