fishing,

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    good afternoon guys,

just wanted to know if any one has been fishing in lucky bay or streaky bay in south Australia,

my missus parents and family live in SA,

my missus asked me today if i would love to drive over to Adelaide from WA for a couple of weeks holiday,

i said, sure no worries, as long as i can take the boat and my guns, no problems, im in,

so heres the deal,

we head to the parents place for xmas, see the family, dribble crap, blah blah blah, then,

head out to a friend of the families station, camp under the stars with the kids, and then nail some feral goats, pigs, rabbits etc, for a couple of days,

kids get to practice all the bush survival skills with me that Ive been teaching them from Bob Cooper and Dave Canterbury,

yes Ive got the book of both and the bob cooper survival kit, very handy kit and oh so simple,

i have practiced with it, and my little fella can start a fire with the flint striker in about five minutes,

the rules were that, hes not to use the kit unless hes in trouble, or im there with him to supervise, etc, particularly the fire lighting,

btw, i haven't taught him how to use matches or a ciggy lighter for obvious reasons, its not that i don't trust him, i just don't trust anyone, lol,

so, anyway, me and the kids get to do guns, knives, fires, cut stuff up, fill up the esky with meat, etc,

Then do some fishing on the way back home,

yes, me and the missus have already done the barossa valley on the way back so shes fine and dandy, if anyone was wondering, lol,

so, i was thinking fishing streaky bay and/or lucky bay on the way back,

do any of you guys have any ideas were to hit or miss,

would love to hear from your ideas,

btw, please don't respond if you just want to shoot me down as i will not respond to you,

NOTE::::::: I love fishing, hunting and surviving like the old days, if you don't, then that's fine by me, , you can shop at coles or woolies, i don't have a problem with that, i do to, on occasions,

i like the fresh air and freedom and the skill that is involved in catching my food, i want my kids to experience what its like to be a cave man, and who doesn't want to be a cave man sometimes,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.