XJO 0.31% 7,850.7 s&p/asx 200

fishingandbeer's buckin bronco friday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

Paps not a bucking bronco.

Just going in the wrong direction for us 'lower low' types:)

Oratory razzamataz

... does not come easily to some of the members but I can't always give the cranker starters to those that literary skill has come easily. Such as..

Pisces - and his swaggering lilt. God help us if he was left off his verbal leash.

Jgunter - our tell it like it is don't mind offending a few commos, crawt.

Jeeps - what a guy.

Disco - always funny even when he's depressed. Always ready to step up at anytime even when wrapped in the fetal position.

Red has his moments and is getting more colourful all the time:)

Voltaire's springs upon you unexpectantly...especially when he's drunk and in the peri-moderated state. Goes quiet when any negative inuendos are made about Julia.

Wayward has several personas and they're mostly good. I don't like the bored one though.

Paddington's informative and clear but tells too many dirty jokes. Acouch does too. (Actually, it wouldn't surprise me, either of them. My friend claims the best dirty joke he ever heard was told to him by my mother.)

Sck's upbeat and positive vibe brings a nice fruit tingle feeling to the thread.

Speaking of fruit tingles... our trendy of the day has been short listed by moi several times but lacked some 'zestiness' in his posts...until now.

Rex Hunt

Or as we in the know, know him to be..FishingAndBeer.

'I aint buying this market, it's on just as much rocky ground...companies spitting out shock results, retailers still closing...what the fruit tingles is justifying this rise....By the way, congratulations to anyone who managed to ride this buckin bronco market all the way up to here, a well earned profit indeed. FishingAndBeer

Well earned? Agree.

Happy trading compatriots.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.