VCR ventracor limited

fisho,b&b,cujo., page-4

1. 395 Posts.
    jooboy;

In support of the many points you have made, I'd like to add something I have posted many times before, and to this day, no one has offered an explanation, Why would a board continue to ignore a downward spiralling sp, without releasing PR at all related to the product or implant advancement, to at least contribute to a positive PR, let alone in hope of arresting the fall of the SP??

Why?? What benefit does a spiralling sp give to a board??......Unless somehow, this would be to someone's benefit in the long run!!!!

But that's not what some people are concentrating on now. They are limiting the discussion to participation in the SPP. Again, this is an individual's choice.

To me, you make an investment based on the whole picture - past, present and future - and not just recent events. VCR have stated quite clearly that they will continue to look for "partners" (which may include a T/O), even after the SPP. So it's a question as to how much money a partner or a buyer would pay to a cash strapped company, and what effect this will have on someone who has just invested in the SPP!!!

Thank you for your earlier supporting post regarding the the replacement of the board. Truth be known, like many on here, I think this board is a disgrace (I have written and told them in person), and am of the opinion that it should be replaced.

My REAL intention of answering GDavid73's post is to offer support for something that I believe is an necessity, PARTICLUARLY after the L.L., arrogant address by the baord member in the last AGM. Effectively saying "give me the money or we will sell the company".

I espacially wanted to encourage others - judging by their posts - are quite capable to handle a position on the board.

I realise that the process of replacing the board, before, during and after will not be an easy task, but SH must do something about it or their investment (including any SPP participation), IMO will not be fruitful. You might as well burn the money!!...Again, this is my opinion only.

From reading some of your posts, I couldn't help but notice that you had an unfortunate brush with a rabid-dog. I should let you know that this poster is still, as he always has been, on my ignore list, and will continue to be there. To help you understand, the type of a L.L. you are dealing with, please refer to a post I made to him date 29/5/2007 titled "eating Crow, yet again". Also, if he should revert back to his old ways of abusing and insulting anyone who says negative things about VCR, you might like to look at a post he made on 02/10/2007 titled "re:60 cents".

I think you are right, there is a posters (and I use the term loosly), who can easily qualify for being VCR's lap-dog!!....In prison, he would be referred to as something else!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.