LYC 3.39% $7.02 lynas rare earths limited

fishy and more fishy, page-10

1. 1,440 Posts.
    Any lawyer out there will find the answers here for action. Also anyone with connection in the newspaper hand it on.

I think there are enough SH's out there to put a stop to this rot.

Theres enough holes in what theyre doing to drive a truck through. If you read their corporate governance and see whats being done i think any have decent lawyer can get the courts to conclude that we are being done over.

I paticularly like "We are committed to best practice in corporate governance." The fine print is most interesting and theyre accountable.

China is on a massive M&A with over $80 billion to invest and I know NC is familiar with China. ME thinks the left hand is doing something while the right hand is doing the puppet show for Lynas.

From Lynas.

Corporate Governance (theres more to it - check annual report or ASX)

Lynas Corporation Limited (ACN 009 066 648) is a public company registered in Western Australia and listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX).

Lynas supports the ASX Corporate Governance Council's Principles of Corporate Governance. We are committed to best practice in corporate governance.

Details of our corporate governance practices can be obtained from the Corporate Governance Statements in our Annual Reports.

In addition, the following corporate governance charters and policies are available to download:

Charters

Board Charter
    Audit Committee Charter
    Nomination and Remuneration Committee Charter
    Risk Management and SHEC Committee Charter

Policies

Code of Conduct
    Continuous Disclosure Policy
    Share Trading Policy
    Shareholder Communication Policy
    Whistleblower Policy
    OHS Policy
    Community Policy
    Environmental Policy
    People Policy
    Risk Management Policy
    Diversity Policy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.02
Change
0.230(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $6.561B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.74 $7.05 $6.72 $39.03M 5.604M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11129 $6.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.03 26155 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.