LYC 0.17% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

According to NC, Crown, Coor and Swan resources are 'non core'...

1. 616 Posts.
    According to NC, Crown, Coor and Swan resources are 'non core' and there is no proven process to separate the elements that makes it has no value and tried to give LYC saheholders $7 million to sell it to his shell company.

Yes. It was $7 million payment in reality when you takeaway all the expenses and the reinvestment to buy options of NC's company FRG.

In the process he has thrown the rights to explore and retain for his own company FRG, common areas that I believe almost occupies 90% of the LYC assets.

Include that the only road access to LYC concentrator and exclusive tenements like Duncan was also handed over to NC's own company FRG. So LYC is at the mercy of NC's company if it wishes to get access to its own plant.

When Swan (I think that was the name have to go back to my notes to confirm it) was bought from CBSP the phosphate resource was JORC grade.

Cut it anyway 'OUR NC' is pulling wool over the blind believing shareholders and trying to set himself as a member of the billionaire's club with the resources that rightfully belong to the Shareholders of LYC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
-0.010(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.00 $6.08 $5.97 $4.681M 776.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 885 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.06 13159 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.