LYC 0.66% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

nlackjack2010,I agree fully with you on what you wrote and...

1. 1,226 Posts.
    nlackjack2010,
    I agree fully with you on what you wrote and should be repeated again imo.

Yahoo news says: Three Chinese firms will pay $1.95 billion for a 15 percent stake in Brazilian rare metal mining firm CBMM, the world's biggest producer of niobium, state media said Thursday.

The deal comes as China snaps up key resources globally in a bid to secure stable supplies to keep its economy -- the world's second biggest -- moving.

CBMM, Companhia Brasileira de Metalurgia e Mineracao, produces niobium, a rare metal crucial to the production of high-grade steel for cars and other products.

AND RAREMETALS reports: One is the Crown niobium deposit located within the Mt Weld rare earths development now being undertaken by Lynas Corp (ASX:LYC). Back in 2004, Lynas got very excited about the niobium, saying there was something like 400,000 tonnes of the metal contained there. With an overall resource of 37.7 million tonnes grading at 1.07 per cent, Lynas chief executive Nicholas Curtis at the time termed it the second biggest niobium deposit in the world after Araxa in Brazil. The company said the niobium project would have a 30-year mine life and the company would start to look at if after the rare earths operation was up and running in 2005.

So CHina is on a buying spree and spends nearly 2 BILLION to get just a 15% stake in securing supplies of niobium.

NC tries to off load Crown the 2nd BIGGEST N DEPOSIT IN THE WORLD at a few million?????

So i have said it before why hasnt this resource worth billions been added to the LYC SP

The cats out of the bag now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.040(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.80 $6.06 $5.76 $50.03M 8.403M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3840 $6.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 39097 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.