FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Fishy Oil...., page-7

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1263
    I am coming from the slightly naiive position of little deep research apart from reading the latest FAR ASX releases here, so please don't shoot me to pieces, but just watching the share price retracement from its recent high I have been wondering these things:

1. I know this is a 'tight' well as far as updates before TD are concerned, but could this be a sign that we have tested the Bellatrix target zone with negative results (eg. poor quality reservoir)?

2. The company says it has a couple more weeks to go. At likely drilling rates for this well at this depth, is it likely that they are already through the Bellatrix target zone?

As an aside to this, there is a similar (though possibly not closed) structure to Bellatrix at the southern end of the SNE field (at the right hand end of the seismic section in FAR's 15 March release), which was marginally intersected by SNE-3 (though possibly not close enough to its crest to test it effectively).

3. Has there been any information released about this structure: ie. is it a lead still to be tested, or was it in fact tested and eliminated by SNE-3?

In plan view it is clearly NOT the recently disappeared 'Soleil' lead, but may well be the grey (Bellatrix-type) lead shown in the recent investor presentation overlying and overlapping to the east of 'Soleil'.

And if it wasn't effectively tested by SNE-3, then in view of the now-extended southern margin of the SNE field, it may be a good candidate for a further well, testing both the crest of that structure and the underlying extended southern margin of the SNE field further to the east of the SNE-3 well.

Would anybody care to comment on my 3 questions?

Thanks,
    Last edited by Onceover: 23/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $1.562K 3.004K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.