W2V 9.09% 1.0¢ way 2 vat ltd.

To be honest, I would love the opportunity to discuss the...

1. 4,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1638
    To be honest, I would love the opportunity to discuss the positive & negative aspects of this stock. It requires a certain level of maturity, objectivity & intellect, but those qualities are something this forum has been severely lacking for the last 2.5 years.

I have come across forums on HC over the years that are filled with more mature posters where everyone can freely express both positive & negative aspects of the stock objectively, without having a bunch of clowns trolling & spreading FUD, with their own agenda.

Believe it or not, I look forward to the day when all genuine shareholders here can freely express themselves. I don't know if it will happen. @Bundy_Too you started the below thread to which I had no objection.

WAY 2 VAT LTD. (ASX:W2V) - The Unfavourable Bagger, 73995369, page-1 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

I have a "hold" sentiment with this stock. Why? Because I see problems with this stock! The "hold" sentiment means, at the moment, I don't think the problems are big enough for current shareholders to sell, but, at the same time, I also think no one else should be buying this rubbish!!

Many investors change their sentiment based on the direction of the SP. I don't! I base my sentiment position on the performance of the company, the potential for future growth, its prospects, are goals being scored & the decisions of management.

I see the biggest problem here will be dilution, which will require all shareholders to eventually top-up their current holdings to bring their buy average down to a level where they can get a return on their investment, because long-term holders (from IPO) are being diluted to hell. In theory, to protect ourselves from dilution, we should all be good boys & girls & participate in every CR.

Then there's the risk of a 150:1 consolidation with further dilution, which will require every shareholder to pump more money into this investment.

An increase in cash receipts over 2024 & 2025 should lessen the impact of dilution.

Without an acquisition, I believe this will hit CF+ sometime in 2026/2027.
    Last edited by ProCapitalism: 14/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add W2V (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.