W2V 11.1% 1.0¢ way 2 vat ltd.

Below is the textbook definition of "hold". I would hope that...

1. 4,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1625
    Below is the textbook definition of "hold".

I would hope that "buy" & "sell" are self-explanatory to everyone on HC.

A "none" sentiment would mean you're neutral, with an unbiased, levelheaded approach to either buying or selling a stock. You don't care either way. That's my interpretation, perhaps it might mean a different thing for other investors on HC. A "none" sentiment is not a typical investment rating in the normal realms of the investment world, it's just something HC has added to the options available.

The jargon used in the investment world is "buy", "sell" & "hold" when analysing stocks.

What Is a Hold Recommendation on a Stock? (investopedia.com)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6248/6248264-8493160f825edaf64bccb0cb0e3d15f9.jpg

For W2V to be breakeven or become CF+ in 2024, the cash receipts will have to look something like this below. I doubt that will happen.

WAY 2 VAT LTD. (ASX:W2V) - Fishy's 20 bagger, 74307210, page-123 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6248/6248269-2208e09adbbab9f2cffd6b63cce724c7.jpg

I see positives & negatives with this stock & have posted about both of them in the past. Like I said before, just because I don't post it on the threads all day long, doesn't mean that I don't see any of the issues surrounding this company. Because it's not my job to spoon-feed people information. DYOR, isn't that the saying on HC? If someone had posted the above graph on these threads, I wouldn't attack them at all. In fact, just the opposite, I would know they're a genuine holder, who has followed the company and understood the dynamics & economics surrounding the balance sheet & business plan.

If someone comes into this forum & can articulate the same positive & negative thoughts that are running through my head, I'll know they're a genuine holder or investor. That's another reason I keep my mouth shut. It's a way to weed out the clowns & knowledgeable investors. Something more than throw away one-liners or comments like "dog stock". They're not exactly coherent statements when they're not backed up with a clear, logical thought process. There are some three thousand stocks on the ASX, I could pick 10 a day, every day & enter that forum & say "dog stock" or "oh dear, I feel for holders here, I knew things didn't seem right", it doesn't mean much or prove that I know what I'm talking about. It's just FUD.

What I do have issues with is clowns spreading FUD with an agenda all day long, who have zero clue about what they're holding, coming into an investment forum telling everyone else to be careful when they, themselves, don't understand the first thing about this stock, the ASX or investing in general.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6248/6248319-0825fef42c95039ee7d86c2595524dab.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add W2V (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.865M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $8.57K 921.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 815101 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1426049 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
W2V (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.