W2V 0.00% 1.0¢ way 2 vat ltd.

Buying shares for over 10 years on the ASX, 15 years in...

1. 4,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1637
    Buying shares for over 10 years on the ASX, 15 years in international markets. But I've had a keen interest in stocks/finance/economics/charting for over 20 years now, all self-taught.

Averaging down is highly risky, no doubt, I would only do it if I was fairly certain this was about to launch or at least be able to stand on its own two feet with minimal dilution in the future.

I'm a property investor, so most of my wealth is tied up in property & some of them are mortgage free, so I can afford to lose money in the speccy end of the ASX. Everyone has a different risk profile, so the speccy market isn't for everyone. Some people can sink $1K into a stock, then lose $100 & they can't sleep. Meanwhile, other people can sink $20K into a stock, lose the lot in one trading session & then look for another stock when the market opens again. It all comes down to your risk profile & how much capital you have to blow.

Never heard "Don't throw good money for bad"?

I know that saying very well, hence why, I never invest more than what I can afford to lose.

I've had a few wins plus some losses in the past & I've been a bagholder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add W2V (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.826M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $6.259K 625.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2289796 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 279468 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
W2V (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.