You seem to have an issue that is unresolved when someone else...

1. 23,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    You seem to have an issue that is unresolved when someone else shows that they do infact help the poor , but not in the way that you think is suitable.

Our group is actively trying to establish sustainable profitable Indigenous businesses that creates income and good returns for investors, while meeting cultural needs .

As I have also said we are trying to help the poor by trying to create businesses in developing countries. The one I am currently dealing with , if we get the approvals , will provide jobs for the local communities and the impoverished locals during construction and operations . This should create over 150 long term jobs ( hopefully more ) for 20 years . I currently engaging with possible project investors from the US , Europe etc . If you have a few spare $10's m , lets talk.

BTW The cost of this project would not even be 1 airplane for some of the wealthy US pastors .

We dont need to have faith as part of those developments.

I believe it is better to create businesses that are sustainable and profitable that stops the dependency on hand outs .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.