AUM australian mining investments limited

five bucks for a copper wannabe...., page-18

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: 5.25 close...domum Well, I'd read back through trade4profits posts on AUM for the last week at least, and run his figures -
    I personally think he's pretty close to the mark in the current workings and likely scenarios.
    If the world press makes a meal out of it and decide YES - it is going to be a world class find and the figures of anywhere from $7 to $25 aren't too far fetched, it'll keep flying.
    We need some broker valuations - and some more figures from the geologists - but I've been sitting on the side saying "It can't get to $1" - and "They're just trying to push the OA oppies over the line" but no, I was wrong and it's been a bigger than Ben Hur story.
    It's reached and surpassed everything I called as impossible early on - so who knows where it is likely to end. We have quite a few doomsayers on here too. Obviously, it's good to have a balanced view - but I'm tending to side with the $10 plus theory right now.

I'm going to have a glass of red - I have hardly managed to write on here today, as the screen has been enough entertainment a lot of the day without needing to read posts every 5 minutes like usual, just for entertainment!!!
    Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.