TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

I suspect management at the time thought the way a sprat in a...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    I suspect management at the time thought the way a sprat in a sea of tuna must feel. It was a nano organisation when the deal was signed and seemed big at the time. But remember the broker presentations and some of the erudite questions such as who's Textron? They had a strategy of bulking up through M&A involving smart materials companies as well as design companies to some extent hanging off the coat tails of TFS who were expected to rapidly advance Intevia. Well, hindsight is a wonderful attribute. Indeed, we all have it in spades. However, the forward strategy is far more exciting and much of the legwork is now complete to take TZL to a much higher level. CS will have valued TZL already at a minimum $250M based on the published advice related to NASDAQ listing requirements. Additional M&A, that post-dates the published arrangements must mean a lift in that valuation and we have to wait to hear the details. I therefore believe the delist offer, and there will definitely be one, will have to exceed $1.25. Based on forward estimates made after the CS involvement, I believe the offer will be at least $2 in something like Nov/Dec. That is my position and now backed up by a significant increase in shareholding. Talk is cheap so those who believe will add to their positions and those who don't will sell when another opportunity arises. The choice as ever is entirely yours. Just note that AS has added at least another 2 million and few will know more than he does. Good enough support for my conclusions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48571 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 211038 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.