AR9 1.20% 8.4¢ archtis limited

FIVE GOOD REASONS TO OWN AR9 SHARES TODAY, page-34

1. 5,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1907
    I guess one never actually knows .

However if the business needs more funds to build on the trajectory and momentum its developed , raising more capital isn't a bad thing - it s fact of life .

Obviously one doesn't like to think that more capital is needed to compensate for crappy business practices etc ( and most times us share holders just doesn't know )

From a shareholder view point capital raises do impact share prices . WE often see softness initially ( yeah some existing shareholder dilution etc ) but more often than not the raise can set the scene for some strong price increases , once things settle down etc

You can spend your life theorizing on outcomes , or make your own view accordingly
    based on what info you have to hand

Thats the market & that reality

Some seems to spend their life looking for every reason in the world why an enterprise might fail instead of looking at the factors that might cause success

I guess we are all made different form experience the people spend too much time looking for ways things can fail ..and guarantees on outcomes often never succeed ... in business life and personal life

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.