ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

five myths about kos quashed, page-50

1. 454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52

Kos is indeed generous to the ATO if he pays upfront tax on shares and options instead of deferring it like everyone else. Perhaps this can even be spun further. What if the 66K of other benefits was actually a cash flow negative asset. Perhaps he has to pay for that too? Plus the tax on it as well? I reckon one or two more posts and we could have Kos down to take home pay of less than 20K? Heck, maybe he is even paying the company to be able to work there?

It might also be time to start on your second myth:

"2. The share price has not fallen from 20c to 1.5c since Kos took over ECT. When Kos became CEO, the share price was only 6c. More importantly, the market cap since this time has increased. Refer to historical charts."

Now, I don't recall anyone ever actually saying this. However, would you be willing to concede that ever since Kos joined the company and became Manager of Commercial Development the share price has indeed fallen from 20+c to the current level?

Does anyone ever take any responsibility at ECT or is it buck passing all round??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.