POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Five year chart with projection UP!!, page-60

1. 4,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1022
    Trader sharks are playing / treating POS small sellers as silly buggers. Traders have pushed stochastic signals to a level where the signal is severely oversold / most oversold in the last twelve months. While playing this silly buggers game they have managed to push / accumulate On Balance Volume of +75M shares over last 8 weeks. 3 months ago share price low was 5.5 cents, 2 months ago low was 5.9 cents and this month was 6.2 cents. Trading pattern has moved above 50 DMA. During this period of severe discount have added to my position. Would buy more but it would unbalance / overextend my portfolio into this one position.

My sense is that insiders, large holders are sitting on their hands and waiting on Golden Swan drilling results, as daily trading volumes are anemic. The barren deep drill hole aimed into the depths of the Southern Terrace was also a slight negative, and may have kept some traders / investors out of the stock on a short term basis. My hold time here is at least until end of 1st or 2nd quarter of next year for bulk of my position and conceptual guesstimate on share price is somewhere between 20-50 cents. There are very few investment positions that I have found on the ASX that have this type of potential upside. Good luck to all longs.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3213/3213903-72a4458760bd1bcf1eef946d4963e057.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.