BXP bill express limited

Hi all,One thing i note which if correct gives me hope is the...

1. 689 Posts.
    Hi all,
    One thing i note which if correct gives me hope is the Commentary on the results for the period at item 14 on page 10 and 11.
    Operating profit before tax for the core Bill Express Division is $3.03 mill
    Operating profit before tax for the Media Sales Division is $0.042 mill ($41515)
    Operating profit before tax for the BOPO Division is $3.83 mill

If the above is TRUE then IMO:
    BOPO is in very early days and should?? do very, very nicely as usage picks up. MARGINS are HUGE here compared to Dial Time etc
    Media lost 1.5 mill in the first half has has come back very well. Barring the unforseen if it can get a few new contracts then it should provide a handy contribution to this financial year. They told us this and so far true.
    The traditional business of Dial Time prepaid and Bill pay has disapointed. But if we can believe the directors that the network expansion spending has finished then we will see a good result here this fin year. With current growth rates in Bill Pay to continue and if TLS are signed up then we may get a surprise.
    It may well be that we have endured most of the pain before the gain and those picking up holdings ATM at around 17 cents will do very well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BXP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.