FKP 0.98% $2.03 fkp property group

Hi PAC , your posts have been appreciated on this forum ....

1. 200 Posts.
    Hi PAC , your posts have been appreciated on this forum . Firstly u must understand that I have L plates on when trading stocks by no means am I experienced . I have had big losses to naked shorters on other companies , so I feel your pain . . For me the issue with stocks is advoiding these guys . Every company can be subject for a blasting . There a a lot of good reasoners on this site that will put light on safe as can be companies . If I got onto HC a year ago , things that posters said would have made sense and I would not be in loss.
    About FKP .
    presently the company has 2.3 billion in real estate assets with a 1 billion loan . Quite comfortably making a profit of $ 100 mill PA . And a market capitalization of $550 mil . Gearing is 57% clear ownership . Still a more will need to be done in future to keep gearing up . Good Reits are 70% , you will find these REITs NTA = SP .
    FKP shareprice is at a huge discount to NTA . The assets are there (fixed RE) owned by shareholders . How much more of a discount does a reasonable investor expect to the real estate value.
    We all expect a discount because of the loan ( the issue is how much ) remember REITs at 70% are trading at the NTA . ( my opinion ,expensive)
    The big downside to be careful of is again the loan .10% drop in property valuations will result in nearly 20% drop in NTA then as usual
    manipulators will make a mess again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.