OSL 0.00% 1.2¢ oncosil medical ltd

Morning fellow OSL holders. Does anyone here have any...

1. 1,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Morning fellow OSL holders.

Does anyone here have any information on how quick the uptake of Oncosil might be once we get CE mark ?

Considering the benefits pretty much life or death you would think that it would create pretty dramatic interest with people falling over themselves for the treatment but what you think and what is really going to happen could be a different story with doctors maybe needing to be convinced to change their ways, or would it be the case that the patient would have nothing to loose and CE mark and FDA should have done the convincing.

With a market CAP of 50million and what I think should be profits of 300 to 400million after FDA approval is granted sometime next year. Could we perhaps be on to a quick earner here ?

Which brings me on to the next question if anyone knows how they are going to market it ? Themselves SRX ? Pharma ?

I know that OSL has let holders down in the past but I think it was due to know fault of their own and the likely hood of CE mark is pretty high and if we don't get it on the 10th of October I think it won't be too far away with a few more I's dotted and T's crossed. They (CE mark FDA, patients) can't afford for it to go on for ever. Its already proven (well so we are told) and too much to loose from not granting it in a timely manner.

Biotech stocks went through a stage of definitely being over valued some of those that have had a large following are probably fair value now, but those that didn't have such a large following such as OSL have been forgotten about as investors have lost some serious coin over the last year and a half (they have to have anyway that's another story). Because these investors have gone now I think that there are a few up and coming biotech stocks that are really going to make a big hit this last quarter of the year, OSL may well be one of them once people get a better understanding of likely revenue and costs to produce. With a burn rate of $460k a month I think there should be some good margin once the product begins to flow. An interesting end to the year, I think.

Oh PS...

One more thing the above doesn't mean all small bio's have now become good value some where just driven up on hype and the market got it wrong... ISN, ALT. ISN got to around 80 - 100million market cap at one stage OSL is only $50m what I am saying is now the market has gone to the other extreme in the case of OSL.

Anyway this is not financial advise just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $65.61K 5.632M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6553895 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1917493 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.