flag burning kit!!

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Promoting flag burning has gone to far.

Watching "A current affair" and these lefties from Latrobe University are promoting and selling "Australian Flag Burning Kits".

You may think, well thats fair enough. I believe that flag burning should be a criminal offence.

No matter whether you like the flag or not, it represents our country. As well, it signifies Australia as a nation both good and bad. You don't swear allegiance to a flag. However, you do to your own country.

What these people are signifying by promoting and burning the Australian Flag is:

"I have made my money, lived a good life, used all the benefits of the welfare system and resources, and now I am standing up to spit in this countries face and the face of previous generations including my parents."

If flag burning is representative of this country then we are in big trouble.

It incites violence, racism to the core.

Example: I noticed at one of their stalls where they were selling these "Flag burning kits" a large Aboriginal Flag at the back of the stall was draped.

Well why not burn that instead?

Oh dear!! A touchy subject. You can't burn the Aboriginal flag. That will make you rascist and inciting violence.

Well!!! Um!! What about an IRAQ - PALESTINIAN - IRANIAN or even an INDONESIAN flag??? Hey why not CHINAS FLAG? I don't think thats a problem. No M@slims there.

Nope!! Can't do that!! You may be inciting violence and rascism.

Well Gee!!! What about Cartoons????

No Way Hosey!!!! Not even "Homer Simpson" with a turban on his head. You cannot do these things.

Getting banned from Hotcopper for 3 days because I posted a link of a cartoon that i thought was very funny was classified as rascist. On the contrary.

However, since we live in such a democracy, you are definately aloud to burn the Australian Flag.

What on earth are we breeding? Wimps that want to be cool by joining these political leftist groups so that they can be seen as part of the social set for the "Greenies".

The so called "Politically Correct Generation".

Fair Dinkum!! Get Real!!

Cheers markco

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.