QAN 0.68% $7.42 qantas airways limited

Flagging what's NEXT, page-40

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    strangest

Thank you for the link. Appreciated.

I am not sure you understand what I am saying and where I get my figure of 32 discussed in my post.

My figure comes from the table, Source of Infection, in your link. It is the final column which currently shows 31. One better than yesterday.

As explained, that is people who currently have covid from an unknown source and the case is under investigation.

While the number of total cases from an unknown source is above 500 for most of these the virus has gone as it would have from the person that infected them. Thus most, if not all of these cases do not need to be investigated. It is the existing cases that indicate infection from someone in the community currently spreading the disease that we need to investigate so as to track down those spreaders. Once these people have been tracked down and quarantined the virus should be defeated.

Your statistics suggest of the 31 cases under investigation, 24 come from Victoria. This says to me that in other states we have just about won the battle against covid, unless a black swan emerges. For example, that people can continue to spread the virus much longer than we think.

Thus domestically Australia and Qantas should be back on track soon.

My view is totally different to the overseas situation which is genuinely alarming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.