TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

i suppose Crappy was taking the piss here too, when he said that...

1. 27,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3232
    i suppose Crappy was taking the piss here too, when he said that TON was financially nonviable because it had an IRR of 37%, while he held up irrelevant others to fail ill-justify. Its irrelevant what another project can spit and polish its IRR if the project cant not be developed for other fatal flaw reasons. But you cant tell that to someone who has but one agenda to try and find any lever to down play TON.

Its worse than that actually as he applied the ignorance across the board. All mining stocks etc.
    Needless to remind him again that Westfarmers bought out KDR for over 700m on a project with IRR of 27%.

All of TONs assets, have strategic value. In that they offer the JV or predator quality assets in stable jurisdiction. And i wouldn't be surprised if Nicanda Hill was JV on that basis. (while we acknowledge the battery sector will need time to mature, Its going to suit someone who needs their security of supply, and plan for the future.)

Thats a concept that Crappy just doesnt get. He would rather keep holding a candle next to flawed logic, with no vision, or understanding of the growth sector we are in, and why it is of strategic relevance to build today, if you want security of supply tomorrow. For crappy, sits on the throne of holding Blue chip stocks like WOW, and the entire thesis of a developing company in a growth sector is out of his comprehension. So ignorant that he overlooked that Nicanda hill was also a VANADIUM play.

we have 50% off take with two chinese producers who are running out of large flake. And a strategic cornerstone investor in JHT who have according to PC in CRUX interview, sidelined the other 50% of our offtake to view value add products in the building materials sector.

Now do you think these are planning for the future ? crappy doesnt. He just doesn't get it.
    And again, it will be irreconcilable event when we are fully financed in our en-devours. - "this does not compute", will be his bed time lullaby.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.716K 171.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 152634 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171872 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.