MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Very odd TG...you came to a sector of the market which is mostly...

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Very odd TG...you came to a sector of the market which is mostly made up of explorers looking for a dividend paying stock? what part of 'explorers' don't you understand?

Like that guy said the other day....the graphite sector would be the last place you'd go looking for dividends. Very strange trading philosophy indeed and I'm sure most here would agree that that's a very large fault in your motives, if what you said in your above post is true.

So you came to graphite looking for dividends? To companies that don't actually sell a product? And it's taken you how long to figure that out but you're still here? Why not the banking sector? The health sector? Telcos? An extremely simple search on google would find you the dividends.com.au website that lists the best paying dividend stocks on the ASX...not one graphite stock among them. You'd be lucky to find any mining or resource stock on the list.

People don't invest in high spec stocks looking for dividends...that's investing 101. They invest in high spec stocks looking to make big bucks on share price movements. We are all out in the paddock waving our lassoos above our heads looking for that one bull who we think will help us hit pay dirt.

Dividends and yields are mostly for retirees looking to keep their allocated pension principle intact (ie live off the interest) or people with moderate to defensive investment strategies....be they investment trusts, superannuation choices or just part of an investment portfolio.

So I don't quite get you...you say you are a trader...maybe even a day trader? but traders don't invest for dividends.

So what gives TG? is your above post true and accurate or are you looking for another angle to attack the sector...if so it's a bit of a stretch.

This post isn't an attack on you, but your above post pretty much goes against most things you've been talking about on the MNS thread to date regards making money on the stockmarket...so questions will be asked.

btw...you're off ignore...but just you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.