MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Why do i constantly have to explain my position, why am i...

1. 2,421 Posts.
    Why do i constantly have to explain my position, why am i constantly under scrutiny? why are there still cheap shots calling me soul surfer in the post above? when was the last time soul surfer even posted? Ask my wife, she just likes to watch!!

To hicbarts question

Im well aware that high spec stocks dont make or pay dividends, however companies that will pay dividends and currently dont are the ones we all want to be invested in, there the ones that as you state will or should go gang busters, so how do you find them out? What do you look for and how do you do your research??

Well i think first place would be to look for current dividend paying stocks in your sector of opportunity. Hence I wanted to find graphite stocks that pay a dividend, look at there chart and potentially invest in them, compare them, scrutinies them and pick the ones I liked. Remember the whole graphite sector has tanked so to find the dividend paying graphite stock and invest in that when dividend paying stocks should have the green light due to falling interest rates strikes me as a bloody good investment decision.

I figured wrongly that the FA guys would be able to produce a list as thats what all there FA comparison research would be based on, the capex and opex of those companies and there ensuing dividend, I assumed there would be jumbo graphite sellers and the smaller stuff.

Its not a conspiracy, I was just looking for other graphite players, i really though there would be many, but to find none is ASTOUNDING!! To find that no one plays the ball but would rather play me and make out my posts are underhand and have other motives is laughable to me, but your all welcome to your own opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.