MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

So why no posts on other graphite stock threads? No questions...

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    So why no posts on other graphite stock threads? No questions asked on them....no banter with other posters on those threads? I would have thought that part of your investigation would be to gather information from more than just one source.

Regards FA....it's not all about capex and opex. Remember, most of the stocks in graphite are explorers (I think only VXL is producing a small amount), so it's mostly going to be CR's and spend, spend spend to sure up a resource. Apart for VXL no one is producing so cost of mining vs profit from selling just isn't there yet...but again it shouldn't have taken you 4 months to figure that out.

Even if any of these stocks get to the point of actually selling their product (note the correct spelling or 'their' when used in this context), the first few years of profit would be going into paying for whatever debt structure they have to get up and running. Dividends would be way, way off in the distance if at all.

You "assumed there would be jumbo graphite sellers and the smaller stuff", but I still don't know what took you so long to start bringing all this up. I'll say it one more time...VXL is the only aussie producer of graphite. China has held most of the global market for years and that's pretty much a closed shop in terms of finding out what goes on there re: costs etc.

At the start you were all about the day to day play and charts. Come back in 3 years when hopefully MNS is producing and is fully funded...then you might get a dividend, but honestly, if this was to come off I don't think anyone here would still be holding as we'd be sipping our martini's in the sunshine...that's the hope anyways...to dare is to dream.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.